My Journey My Life

Hi folks, as a beginner I would like to describe myself first. Me myself is an ordinary girl who loves to smile and laugh. Smiling is my best exercise. I am a very shy young lady.. Am I shy??? Hahahaha... Also a secretive person because I don't share my thought n my feeling with others. But starting from this moment onwards I will write down anything that will happen to me in year 2010... This year I am 27 years old. Not young anymore... At this age, everyone is thinking about marriage but I guess in this millennium year no one bother if you get marry at the age of 30's... However all my thought were wrong... Hahaha.. It is because my relatives and my colleague keep asking me when will be my turn.. *sigh* It's an annoying question and I hate that kind of question.. I dunno why... Is it because I don't find my soul mate yet or I scared of marriage... Or I have mental disorder.. Ermmm, I wonder... Everyone wants to get marry and have families of their owns. So do I.. But I guess it is not the time yet for me... Soon, hopefully... And when the day comes, I will be the happiest person ever... But, when is it [[my turn????]]

0 comments:

 
Copyright © ~~To Be Or Not To Be~~